Vision / Mission
To get ahead technically for reaching the possible levels of teaching – learning process with societal concerns, moral and ethical values.
To disseminate technical knowledge so as to fill the void prevalent especially in the rural arena, concentrating on societal values and the upliftment of women.
Enhancing the vital role of the educands in the propagation of technical knowledge with ethical awareness.
- IM1 (Student Diversity): Concentrated attention towards the lagging student sect.
- IM2 (Ethical and Moral Value): Commitment with a stress on ethical and moral values in shaping the individual for the technical needs of the nation
- IM3 (Technical knowledge) : Dissemination of technical knowledge with a stress on pragmatic values
- IM4 (Learner centric approach): To alleviate the gap between the learner and the teacher.
- IM5 (societal values): Commitment towards the societal values