Vision and Mission – Computer Science Engineering
To be in the forefront of Computer Science and Engineering by producing competing professional with innovative skills, moral values and societal concerns with a commitment towards building a strong nation.
- DM1: Quality Education – Impart quality education through continuous teaching-learning process, including interdisciplinary areas that extend the scope of computer science.
- DM2: Problem Solving Skill – Develop the problem solving skills, analytical and collaborative learning ability of the students to be ready to deal with cutting edge technologies worldwide.
- DM3: Social Commitment – Inculcate strong ethical values and spirit of social commitment among students.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1: Computational Ability – Graduates will have an ability to work on different domains of computational technologies including multidisciplinary and will adapt to the emerging trends.
- PEO2: Successful Career – Graduates will have successful career in the software and exhibit team spirit, problem solving, management skills and life long learning ability.
- PEO3: Ethical Values – Graduates will practice their professions conforming toward ethical values and sociable policies.